Monday, February 13, 2017

Wood You Be My Valentine Gift Bag

 Welcome to my blog! Here is a quick gift bag that you can put together to put some chocolates or other Valentine goodies in. I always have a difficult time with Valentine ideas for my husband. I found this adorable idea HERE (seriously cute - go check it out). With Valentine's day being tomorrow I needed to make due with what I had - so I dug into my wrapping paper collection to make this gift bag. You can make any size you want. My bag has a 4"x4" base and is 12 inches high. I used the bottom of an already made box and ripped the top off. Find out how to make the rest of it by going to the tutorial here. This bag takes less 
than 5 minutes to make. 



I made a wood look tag and adhered it to the bag. The inspiration for this bag was from a blog called Constantly Stamping. She used a real wood disc for the tag- please check it out HERE

I am all for quick and easy gifts these days that still have a good impact and this is one of those ideas. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment