1. Don't get choked out with weeds - Garden Tools. I purchased mine at Canadian Tire but I also saw a similar set at Costco.
2. Work together, hand in hand - Garden gloves.
3. Plant your roots in fertile ground - potting mix.
4. Don't let your love wilt - watering can.
5. Cut out the dead wood to allow for new growth - pruning shears
6. Add the essential nutrients - Miracle Grow
Each tag has a corresponding quote which has a suggestion on strengthening marriage which relates to the title on the tag. I printed each set out on card stock. I put the quote tag behind the title tag.
You can find the pdf file for the tags HERE.
I purchased a large galvanized bucket from a Dollar Store and fastened burlap and lace around it to match the tags.
Stay tuned for my next project - Home Sweet Home Marriage Survival Kit.
Thanks for stopping by!