Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Camper Marriage Survival Kit


Hello! Welcome to my blog! I am so excited that summer is pretty much upon us!! I am a big time survival kit nut, especially for marriage survival. The sky is the limit for themes and I am excited to post the latest one - Happy Camper Survival Kit. This can be used as an anniversary gift / wedding shower gift. With some more pricey items you can even turn it into a wedding gift. Here is what is in it.


1. Avoid the "must quit o's. 
mosquito repellant

2. Love Bites. Remove the sting.
after bite

3. Look on the bright side
glow sticks/flashlight

4. Make sure you are heard
camping whistle


5. Tend to each others wounds
first aid kit

6. The mooshier the better
s'more kit

7. Fan the flames
matches

8. Avoid stormy outbursts
rain ponchos




CLICK HERE for the link to the pdf file that is complete with the above tags and marriage advice to match if you want to add them. All my survival kits are free for personal use. 


Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and so creative! I have a daughter getting married soon and will use this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so creative! I really want to use it, but what would you suggest to put all of the items in to continue with the camping theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this and put it in an insulated backpack

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your idea. We have a wedding in 2 weeks and we thought maybe we could make up for the small wedding gift budget by putting some real thought and effort and humour into it! I love the lemonade one from your picnic kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a bible as a roadmap to life

    ReplyDelete