Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas 2012 Card - Make Your Own, It's Easy!!


Here is this year's Christmas card that I made. I don't have any fancy program - I use my slideshow program called Keynote. CLICK HERE for the tutorial...

Now, for the particulars. Start with a full page color black. Add desired background, resizing it to show some of the black for a frame. I included the background I used below.


I used the fonts Rage and Circus for "Christmas"making them different sizes. I added a white shadow to each letter (go into "Inspector" click on shapes, click on shadow, change color as desired)
The other font I used is Harrington. The snowflakes are from the font "Flakey" and I used the opaque option in the inspector to fade them a little. I put black boxes around the pictures and the mid section.

Here are cards I made for the last two years...


Thanks for stopping by!!





1 comment:

  1. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    http://bradgarey.com/

    ReplyDelete