Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Celebrate" - Owl Graduation Card

We are busy getting ready for graduation in our house right now. I saw the cutest card on Pinterest and I had to make something similar. The owls are cut from a Stampin' Up punch. The grad cap is from the "Locker Talk" Cricut cartridge. The "celebrate" is from the "Holiday Cakes" Cricut cartridge. I love the googly eyes. I love the song from Rascal Flatts "My Wish" and this blog has a print out that I am using for the inside of the card.... go check it out!!!
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.



Stay tuned for a Graduation Road of Life Survival Kit....




Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to...

"Lil" Luna

1 comment: