Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Turn Your Family Into Leprechauns

We had some little leprechauns invade our mantel the other day. This little project is good for some laughs. I printed out the graphics I needed (pictures, body, hat). I found the leprechaun body on a blog called The First Grade Parade. I found the hat on a website called Sweet Clip Art. After printing all the graphics, I cut out all the pieces and glued them accordingly.  I made sure the pictures were head on shots. 
I cut a slit between the legs and slipped a piece of paper in so the leprechaun could stand.

....and I made the whole family into leprechauns.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Linking up to...
'Lil Luna

michellepaige

3 comments:

  1. hiya sue , wowser that has to be the best st patricks project i have seen the leprechauns are inspired and the plaque just amazing , sorry am i gushing ? i love it and i hope to "copy" it for my home x thanks for sharing the irishness with us (i am 100% irish )
    happy leprechaun crafting
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea.You are very creative! I am going to check it out. What fun for the family. Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun !!!! I love it !
    Mirevan from Chambéry

    ReplyDelete