Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Dinner Ideas


Are you wondering what to serve on St. Patrick's Day? I did my dinner early, as I won't have time on the 17th for anything special - so maybe what we had for St. Patty's Day dinner will give you a few ideas.


"Pot of Gold" Pinto beans.
Get the recipe by clicking HERE.
Cook up a batch of rice to pour the beans over.


Shamrock Dinner Rolls.
Get the "how to" by clicking HERE.


A "Green" Salad
Get the recipe by clicking HERE.


And don't forget about dessert.
Get the recipe by clicking HERE.

Linking up to...





2 comments:

  1. Oh YUM! I love the menu lineup. I'll be featuring you on Wednesday night when the new link goes live! Thanks so much for linking up!
    igottacreate.blogspot.com
    "Kiss Me I'm Irish" linky party now open

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a STAR at I Gotta Create! Thanks so much for linking up. You can grab a feature button and see your project shining here: http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/2012/03/kiss-me-im-irish-features-week-3-and.html

    ReplyDelete